Sunday 27 January 2008

AHHH!! Problems!!

So sorry haven´t written in a while. I have tons of great stories about Bocas, but right now I am in the middle of a nightmare. For some reason my plane ticket to Salvador, Brazil is all messed up and booked for a time that I can´t make, so I am currently on hold with a travel agent who is trying to work it out for me...AHHH, I´m leaving for Brazil tomorrow (or supposed to). Also, for some reason the local airline, the one I booked my ticket to Bocas del Toro with, charged my card twice, so I´ll have to go sort that out as well. This is so frustrating because this all just came up now, the day before I am meant to head to San Jose, Costa Rica to catch my flight to Brazil. My heart has been pounding all day.

Once everything is sorted out I´ll write more about my adventures here in Bocas!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

How long are you traveling for?

Jen said...

Who knows...maybe indefinitely!